My extensive print and web writing and design experience extends into other areas of expertise as well. I have provided research services, quality control services in the form of application and database testing and reporting, and development of various databases.
- Minor Changes: Assisted Jeanne Minor with HR tasks.
- BRDI: I built the BRDI newsletter/email list from zero to 1411 highly targeted subscribers, e.g., people who participated in BRDI activities. I publicized each newsletter and event in email blasts to this database as well as to media lists and Twitter followers on the BRDI Twitter feed.
- CODATA : I maintained a database of CODATA members. I participated in various Officers and Executive Committee meetings, as well as other meetings between CODATA Officers and organizations for CODATA activities. I made international travel arrangements for myself and for key CODATA personnel. I researched the web for various information, from biographies for presenters at CODATA sponsored events to information about related organizations and projects.
- NIST/Standard Reference Data Program (SRD): I provided database reviewing and testing of various types of databases and programs in DOS, Windows, and web-based environments. I also wrote and designed various Help Sessions and full User Guides for SRD developed database search software.
- Information Engineering Consortium, Inc.: Projects such as graphic design, data conversion, writing application and online help files, and application testing, reviewing and reporting
- A1Action (one-time project): Application testing, reviewing, and reporting